Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Magical Wednesday

Greetings,

I'm soooo excited that I just found out I'll have the next week off from work... Woohoo! As I'm jumping up and down, twirling in a chair. I figured to colored up my Autumn fairy, and try to do a farm fresh friday challenge and the Diedrich Dare. Unfortunately her wings did not came out too well, my Shimmerz is kinda dried up, what a poop-a! I quess there is an excuse for me to go shopping for more craft supplies, hehe! Smiley from millan.net

Goodies that I used:
Bazzill cs, K&Company serafera dp, copic markers (E000, E00, BG000, G000, V000, V12, Y02, YG01), spica pen in lavender, stardusk pen, paper tape, shimmerz in angel wings, flowers, brads, stickler in diamond, and blings.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Kerry this is beautiful!! I LOVE it!!
Good little tip for the shimmerz...add a couple drops or more if needed of distilled water (I use tap water lol) and shake it up or stir it really good. Works like a charm! Gets all that crusty shimmerz off the bottom and you can use it again!! :D
Thanks so much for playing along with the Diedrich Dare this week!!
hugs!

kris said...

What a pretty fairy!! wonderful colors and the layout is great too! love, love the sparkle embellies... Thanks for playing with us at the Dare... hugs, Kris

Randi said...

So gorgeous!! Your fairy looks amazing framed in all that beautiful pink!!! Make sure you submit this to Marie for the newsletter challenge!! It's been extended!

Mia said...

What a stunning card! I love the colors you used and your fairy is gorgeous! GREAT job!!!! :-)

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful colours Kerry! and I love your coloring on the image too!

Glad for you, you won´t have to work the next week and that is great! ;)

Cat said...

Beautiful image and great coloring!
I need more Shimmerz too. I thought it was stamp cleaner and I sprayed a ton of it on a clear stamp! :( I wondered why it wouldn't get clean and was sparkly. I almost freaked when I discovered what I had done!

Cat said...

Enjoy your week! What a great time of year to be off!

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Kerry ! Love the colours and the image is soooo sweet ! Love the embellishment too... Great job as usual !

Elena said...

So glad you will have a week off! Your card is stunning! I really love the colors!