Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So lost...

Yep, I'm lost again with my monthly kit (from my LSS, we have a group called the Paper Tree Gang, we try out new products or different techniques... so, we get a new kit every month). But my problem is... I never remember to make something with it until the night before. Smiley from millan.net Okay, I'm just making excuses. Hehe!

Oops... I totally forgot the pretty stitched brads which came with this kit! I have no idea when are they? :(

Well, at least... this time, I made a card with my newest addition of my Rosie's stamps. This cute bunny is called Honey! I love the sentiment too!

Goodies that I used:
"the paper pad", nestabilities, copics (C1,C3,B21), spica in pitch black, silver dots
D'oh.. I forgot to use the SMOOCH spitz! Next time... I quess!

Since we are talking about Rosie's stamps... as you all know that I started a blog called Everything's Coming up Rosie's, it's a blog for Rosie's fans. So, please spread the word to your friends. We just started a montly challenge, the theme is CELEBRATION!

4 comments:

Mia said...

Awwww, your bunny is cute! I love your paper, too! TFS!!!! :-)

Catherine said...

Wow what a cute card ! The papers are fab and that little bunny is really sweet !

Elena said...

He really is so cute! Wonderful choice of the papers!

Randi said...

Cute bunny card! Love how you framed him in the black on the red! I didn't realize you started a Rosie blog! Cool! I will go check it out!