Thursday, December 3, 2009

Softpencil Thursday!

Good morning, I'm super excited this week!

Well, first! Our projects this week is Elizabeth's new 2010 calendar. Seriously, I have a thing with calendars... it's just like journal boxes, I want them all!!!

Secondly, we have a bunch of new talenated guest designers. I can't wait to see their wonderful creations. Plus, we all have different images too. OMG!!!

Please allow me to introduce these new wonderful designers:~
Jodi, Lisa, Mia, Tenia, April, Leanne, Carole, Annette, Poppet, and Dawn.


Okay, here is my calendar... my image is the Spreading Fairy Dust (which is available at the Softpencil Etsy shop). I want to make it into a "step" card. However, we do have to meet some requirements... we need to have two layers or more.
And of course, can't forget our amazing original DT too! Unfortunately, a couple of them are under the weather. But please check out Anne-Katrine, Cat, and Cathy's blog and what they are cooking up.

14 comments:

Mia said...

Oh Kerry! Your calendar is SO cute! I love the step style you did & the polka dots. Awesome job! :-)

Randi said...

So cute Kerry!!! I love that image!! And your step creations are always amazing!!

April said...

OMGosh...this is so amazing! You just put my project to same!!! I just love how you made this work! I'm so bad with thinking outside the box....

Catherine said...

What a wonderful great super smashing idea ! Do you mind if I steal it ? Love it love it love it to bits !

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Kerry! I´m so impressed! it´s a great idea and a beautiful calendar!

de said...

KERRY! This is AMAZING!!!! Make me one! :-) What a great idea!

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

This is too cute! Great idea! I have mine posted too!

Lisa Atha

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' this!! Full of awesomeness!!

Leanne said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Kos med papir og saks said...

wow, wonderful calendar.

love it, I always enjoy coming to your blog and see your beautiful creations.

have a fantastic week

hugs

Cat said...

OMGosh! My mouth fell open when I saw your amazing calendar! You rocked this challenge, Kerry! Love the colors and layers!

Pop's Cards said...

I love that you have made a step calenfer it looks really fab, love your choice of colours too big hugs Pops x x

Cathy said...

Kerri, this is so sweet and cute!! I love the colors and the calendars are so fabby!! I'm going to try to get mine made over the weekend. I hope! Great job!

Elena said...

Really like your idea with the step card! Love the colors too!