Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Doctor, doctor...

Who is calling doctor? I absolutely adore this set, it's called Little Doctor Medical Clipart from AiFactory.

For this week, the AiFactory team is working on CAS card. So, here is my version,

plus, these tags.... chocolate (Lindt chocolate, yummmm) is the BEST Boo Boo Fixer!!!!


Please make an appointments to visit the other AiFactory doctors! :D
Also, you can also get your fix by joining us at the AiFactory challenge this week, HERE is the link!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

It is so cute Kerry ! Love the card and the little tags for the bags of chocolate !!! So sweet designs !!!

Mia said...

OMG - what cute Boo Boo Fixer bags! This is adorable!!! TFS! :-)

de said...

A D O R A B L E ! You rocked the challenge!

Elena said...

Wish all doctors will give a chocolate treatment! Absolutely adorable, Kerry!

Randi said...

How cute and clever is this!!! Fun projects Kerry!

Cat said...

Just adorable! I just discovered Lindt truffles about a month ago, and I bought a ton to give as Christmas gifts. I had to hide them from my son! I craved (and ate) chocolate when I was pregnant with him, and chocolate is his favorite "food!"

Fink said...

Adorable! You definitately rocked the challenge.