Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gone crazy...

Did you see? Did you see at TGF's blog? The Special Digis Round 2 are out!!! I went crazy and got a bunch of them... Ok, I must admit that I have not seen Twilight yet. Don't kill me please! But I love all the characters and all my friends are completely insane about them. And yes, I'll be going to see the MOVIE next week (I know it's not soon enough) with my best friend. I'm really looking forward to it, can't wait. So, there... at least I have an excuse buying these super cute images... haha!

THE PLAN: to make a box of twilight cards for my twilight friends for Christmas! I'll be a very busy girl for a while, wish me luck!

First card done! And of course, many more to go. For this card, unfortunately my printer was starting to run out of ink... Boo... sorry if you can see those ink streaks on the image. :( I wanted to play along this week at the Diehrich Dare, such a fun sketch layout created by Nicky. I Hope you like it.

Got to run... must make more cards! Smiley from millan.net

9 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Hahahaha Kerry you are a dag. I bought all of them too except the two that I won. I am trying to decide what to do with them.
mwah
Trace

ps this is fabulous by the way.

Randi said...

WOW, Kerry you are SUPER fast, girlie!! This is so cute!! LOVE all the new digis!! I cannot wait to see which ones you got! A box of Twi cards?!?! Lucky girls!
Thanks for playing along with us again at the Dare!!!

kris said...

Woohoo! what a stunning card!! LOVE the new digis! great take on the sketch and i love love that pretty paper and sweet embellies... great colors too! Thank you for playing the Dare! hugs, Kris

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Kerry ! I do love the colours and the little girl is so sweet !

Mia said...

She's so cute! I love her!!!! The colors you chose are perfect and this card is awesome! TFS! :-)

Cassie said...

just precious! i love it! thanks for playing along!

Cat said...

So cute, Kerry! Great colors and layout!

Elena said...

Great idea with the Twilight cards! Your frinds will love it! :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

WEll isn't she so cute! ANd your papers match so well with the accents. Thanks for playing the Whimsical Wednesdays challenge this week.