Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello Friends...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a wonderful dinner with the family, played the Wii and had a great relaxing day. And it even snowed for a little bit... Ahhh, then I thought this image (thanks to my friend Connie) would be perfect.

I used the design paper from Dream Street Paper wonderland - warm hearts. I didn't do too much with the dp, since it's soooo pretty. However, I did added a few strips of cs and a ribbon. I distressed the image with TH distressing ink pad in antique linen and tea dye, then colored the mug with Copic marker (B13 ice blue) and polka dots. And finally I added snowflakes for some extra something....

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry it is such a sweet card... One of my friends gave me for Christmas a "Forever Friends" Teddy and a note book and I love them so much... I think they are the cutest teddies and your beautiful card is the perfect setting for such a sweet picture...

Elena said...

Oh, I really love warm and cozy feel of this card!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas time!