Thursday, December 10, 2009

Softpencil Thursdays.


"We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, and..." Smiley from millan.net

yes, that is the name of this adorabe image that we got to play to this week. And we are using our favorite color combination. As you all know, I love colors! For all Xmas card, I still like the traditional red & green, but how about some extra... maybe some pink and light blue? I LOVE it!!!

The dp is from Basic Grey Eskimo kisses (and yes, I kept using them, but I just can't pass it up, lots of great dp in a little pad) , colored the image with copic markers, I added the liquid applique for the kids' fluffy hats, and flower soft polar white for snow.
Want to see more adorable digi(s) from Softpencil? Click HERE!

13 comments:

Randi said...

i LOVE this! It is too stinkin cute!!! What an adorable image with all the critters!! Love how you added all the snow!! So fun!

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card ! I adore the fluffy hats and the colours you have chosen... Great job as usual !

Elizabeth P said...

Gorgeous card Kerry! I love the flower soft polar white that you used for the snow and the liquid applique on the hats, great touches!

April said...

I just love the snow and hats...they are super cute!

Mia said...

I love, love, love the fluffy snow!!!! Your color combo is beautiful, too! Awesome job!!!! :-)

Cat said...

What a great card, Kerry! Love the color combo, and the snow is awesome!

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

Super cute card! I love the DSP, the fluffy snow and hats, and the ribbon slide.

de said...

Love the fluffy hats!

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love how you have put the greeting on fab, hugs Pops x

Kos med papir og saks said...

adorable card. love it

Leanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Elena said...

Very cute Christmas scene! Love the liquid applique! :)

Amy said...

So cute and your coloring is awesome Kerry! I really love the 'snow' you added, great touch!