Friday, December 4, 2009

Unity Friends of Flair!

Greetings!

It's time for friends of flair from the Unity chicas! For the complete list, please go to the Unity Blog.

Just a simple project from me this week, it has been a busy week for me, but I didn't want to miss out Unity fun. So, I made a little notebook. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink pads in antique linen, tea dye, and vintage photo. The pretty cardstock is from My Mind's Eye Ooh La La. I used the super cute typewriter and sentiment from November KOM. And I added some shine with molasses SMOOCH. Hope you like it!

And don't forget to look for the Unity Flair Blinkie!

17 comments:

Cheri said...

Cute card, Kerry!

FibreJunky said...

Simple??? You made a notebook!! It's way adorable, but I'm not so sure about completely simple. :-P I love it! If it needs a home or anything...(jk)

Angie Cortes said...

What an ADORABLE notebook! I love the DSP and the ribbon is fabulous! Awesome Job :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper cute! :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful work!! Love this! :D

Unknown said...

its wonderful, love it.

de said...

Love this! I think those stamps are the cutest! Love how you put it all together.

Catherine said...

Another great idea ! What a lovely little notebook and I love the colours and the image. Great job !

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great book!!!

Scrapacat said...

So cool - yummy caramel colors and the fibers and ribbons really add to the fun. Great!
~ky

Jen Shults said...

Ooh! I love that DP!! That is just stunning. :D

Unknown said...

Oh that paper is just gorgeous and with the image and all those details you have put in...Perfection!! Really stunning Kerry!! Xx

stampjourney said...

Super-cute! Great paper with that stamp!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card, Kerry!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Adorable little notebook! Super cute!

Elena said...

This stamp is perfect for the notebook! So cute!

Randi said...

This is such a cute Unity notebook Kerry!! My week was crazy, too!!