Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just a little something...


Good day... it's a very snowy day here. Luckily, we only got a few inches.

So, it's a perfect excuse to be lazy, surf the web, and craft all day. HAHA! I hopped over to the Etsy Inspired challenge, their feature shop is Kindlynotes and they had these pretty 2010 calendar. Here is my take on it. I made a few of them, since I will be meeting up with my good friends for breakfast tomorrow. I placed magnet tape on the back, so that they can put it on the refrig.

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: Forever Friends
Bazzill cs, pattern paper from Webster's Page magical wishes prince frog, TH distressing ink pad in antique linen and tea dye, SMOOCH in molasses, copic marker in RV32.

7 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining the EIC challenge this week! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry! This is sooo cute! I love these Forever Friends stamps, they are SOOO cute! Everything about this is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge, it means a lot that you'd still play at this busy time of year.

de said...

Kerry! AmAzINg project girlie! A great idea very well executed!

Amy said...

So cute! What wonderful little gifts Kerry!

Catherine said...

Another wonderful idea Kerry ! Love your calendars... What a sweet way to see the months passing by !

Steph said...

What a great idea! Love it!

Elena said...

Love your calendars gift idea! Those bears are the cutest!