Thursday, December 17, 2009

Softpencil Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

First, it's Elizabeth (owner of Softpencil) birthday today!!!! Smiley from millan.net Yay!!! Let's Party!!!

It's time for Softpencil, for this week... we are working on Elizabeth's sister, Natalia's beautiful divine creation. What a stunning mandalas! And we have to create anything other than a card, I decided make an ornament. I apologized in advance, the tissel is not perfect... I don't have one at the house (it's near Christmas time, I'm soooo afraid to go the craft store which is next to the mall), so I made one. Hope it's okay.


I have been dying to use these dp from SEI bissettee collection, so I printed the image on to 3 different sheet of dp, the I created different layer. And I also added some sprinkles with my SMOOCH, spica pens, and stampendous dot sparkles.

Thanks for stopping by and please visit the Softpencil DT for inspirations.

13 comments:

FibreJunky said...

I love it, Kerry!! What a beautiful ornament!!

Mia said...

Absolutely stunning ornament! Simply gorgeous!!! :-)

Amy said...

This is beautiful Kerry! I love the touches of sparkle!

Cat said...

Gorgeous ornament, Kerry! I love the layering and dimension! Just stunning!

Randi said...

This is SO cool!! What an amazing project!! I love that you can print it on any DP you want!! FUN!
I'm going to check this out!

I cannot wait to see what you make with your Sweet Pea stamps! You are going to have so much fun with them!

Elena said...

This is so beautiful, Kerry! I like all of the layering!

Catherine said...

Wow Kerry ! another smashing idea ! Where do you get them from ??? Love it to bits and can't wait to take part to the new Softpencil challenge !

Kos med papir og saks said...

awesome creation

Lisa Atha said...

Beautiful, what a creative idea.

Lisa Atha

Elizabeth P said...

Thank you Kerry! I love those cute characters on the Birthday party! ;)

I love your ornament! it has so elegant colours and patterns and the glittering touch is perfect!!!

Ashley Newell said...

WOW Kerry! This is GORGEOUS! I love it!

Pop's Cards said...

I love it Kerry it is gorgeous, big hugs Pops x

de said...

Amazing Kerry! I love this!