Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you dare?

Hello, here is a card that I made for the Whimsical Wednesdays: The Diedrich Dare. Isn't this a super cool sketch. Here are more detail about the sketch.
Thanks to Randi, she got me addicted to these GORGEOUS stamps, my jaw dropped when I first saw them at Randi's blog. And of course, I cannot resist to get a few. HAHA! OMG, I love LOVE them.
Goodies that I used:
Bazzill cs, dp from My Mind's Eye organic glitter paper, wasbi paper tape, glitter, stardusk pen, versamagic dew drop in pixie dust, copic markers (E000, E00, E25, E41, BG23, G12, G24, G40, R24)

7 comments:

kris said...

OMGosh this is GORGEOUS!! Love the the colors and beautiful matching DP.. Thank you for playing with us at the Dare! hugs, Kris

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous Kerry! I Love your coloring..so soft and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with the dare you have done such a wonderful job! :D

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS Kerry! I love it! You did great!

Randi said...

Wow, Kerry! This is SO stunning! And, you made it so fast!! I love that you used pink and green!! I was just thinking I need that paper, and I saw it's the MME Organic...which I have!! All that sparkle on her tail is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see your next mermaid creation! Thanks for playing along with the Dare AND using Sweet Pea Stamps! Double awesome!

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS ! I ADORE the colours and the image is exquisite... Love it to bits... Great job ! Thank you for the comments you leave on my blog, they always are most appreciated...

sweetpeastamps said...

Kerry, Love the colors you chose. This card is very pretty, you did a great job!

Elena said...

Fabulous card, Kerry! Wow! I really like this Mermaid! And you colored is so beautiful!