Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 4...

Just a few days before Christmas... Since, I had these few days off, I took the opportunity to rest, do a bunch of errands (preparation for Christmas), and YES, I'm finally reading (listening to it while I'm crafting) the Twilight books. To all Twilight's fan, now I can make you proud. Since, I'm only on Book 1, just finish chapter 8... Here is Bella!

Goodies that I used:
DP is from story of us paper pad, pearls, spica pen in lavender, copic markers (B63, BV23, E000, E55, E57, E59)

5 comments:

Randi said...

Beautiful!!! Love the layout with the black and white and touches of lavender!! Wow, you've been busy making amazing projects! I'll have to come back and browse your posts soon! Sorry I've been MIA, I have family visiting for the holidays and we've been bustling from morn til midnight! Hope your holidays are AMAZING!

Elena said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! I really like this layout and papers!

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Kerry ! The digi is so sweet ! And I do love the layout and the colours, black and white together are so classy ! Have a wonderful Christmas ! Take care... Smile from Catherine

Amy said...

I agree with everyone Bella looks so good on black & white with just a spot of color! Looks so dramatic!
Love this Kerry!

RiNNE said...

I love the simplicity of this card and again, your coloring is awesome!!!