Monday, December 28, 2009

Hooray...

As you already know... I love these adorable bears!!! I have been in love with them since when I was a child... living in Hong Kong... always buying super cool notebooks, pens & pencils, easers, etc. with the Forever Friends bears on them. And when I found out a while back that these stamps are available... Oh boy, was I excited! But they are only available in the UK, but luckily, my best friend lives in the UK and a few months back she brought me a bunch of them... I WAS TOTALLY ON CLOUD 9! Smiley from millan.net

To make the long story short, I was picked for the Forever Friends Favourite on the Forever Friends Challenge Blog and their guest designer. So, stay tune!

2 comments:

Randi said...

HUGE CONGRATS to you girl!! This is SOOO awesome! You will rock those adorable bears! Your FF
card below is amazing!

Elena said...

Congratulations, Kerry! I am very happy for you!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Looking forward for your beautiful projects!